What is a BER Label?
A Building Energy Rating Label (BER) is a standardised way to examine and represent the energy performance of a property. The BER is an Energy Performance Certificate for your home. The rating is expressed in performance bands, rated on a scale of A to G, with 'A' being the most energy efficient, and 'G' being the least energy efficient.
When is a BER Label required?
BER labels are required for any property (New or Existing) offered for sale, rent or lease. It is the responsibility of the property ow
ner who is offering the property for Sale or rent or their agents to provide the BER Certificate.
Why Choose Gilroy Energy services?
- Independence - We are totally independent and have no hidden agenda to coerce you towards any particular service or products. The advise given after the assessment has been done is specific to your building.
le Accreditation allows us to provide clients with a complete one-stop shop for all their Energy Performance Certification requirements.
- Fast Turnaround – because BER Assessments are our core business we can offer an express turnaround service where we will have your BER Certificate issued to you within 48 Hours.
- Accuracy - as BER is at the core of our business we stay completely up to date of current and upcoming legislation which offers you the assurance that you are always getting the best advice. As the owner, builder, developer auctioneer architect or solicitor you have a responsibility to ensure that any building being commissioned is compliant with current legislation.
- Value for money - as a professional BER business focused on our core business the volume of assessments carried out allows us to offer the most cost effective service for all developments big or small.
- Experience – with 25 years experience of surveying and technical services combined with the latest training and accreditation we have the resources to carry out your Energy Performance assessments using the best survey methodology available.
- Registration - We are a BER Assessor company registered with SEI and all assessors employed by Gilroy Energy Services are also registered with SEI. (See www.sei.ie or https://ber.sei.ie ). We offer a full BER Assessment service together with Air Tightness testing and Energy audits.
- Advise - We issue all our clients with a detailed Advisory Report which will highlight areas where cost effective improvements can be made to the BER and the energy efficiency of the property.
- Associates – We have secured th
e services of some of Irelands most experienced energy assessors. We can also draw on years of experience at doing the British version of the BER (SAP Calcs).
Contact us at any time on
T: 087 9386694
Streedagh, Grange, Co. Sligo